Elevator Forum

Haughton Model 3 Se...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Haughton Model 3 Setup

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,158 Views
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13860]
Does anyone have a setup procedure for this unit?



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yes add 1 stick of dynamite, light fuse.



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just happen to have Haughton manuals, 1 is the EVC/ELC service manual which covers models 1-4 and 5. If this is what you need PM me



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm with john, have not heard that controller name in years, 20 years ago it was a pile, i wish you luck BRG I do have info for you if you need it PM me your email and i will sent to you is it the model 3 evc works in a drawer, all boards in a pull out drawer?

Last edited by Vatorgator; 04/08/15 03:53 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top