Elevator Forum

GMV 3010 EN 1 1/4" ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

GMV 3010 EN 1 1/4" valve problem

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,232 Views
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31158]
Looking for some help on a residential job that I got dispatched to. It's a Residential Elevator Inc. unit. Allen Bradley controller and a GMV power unit. Sent the car up to do a preliminary releif valve pressure test with the M/R valve before going up to the stop ring. I had 250 psi no-load pressure on the way up, closed the valve and the pressure just slowly went down to 200 psi and the car stalled. There is an 1/8" stream of oil shooting out of a short threaded nipple on the bottom side of the valve. Did I lose a cap off of that nipple? I can't seem to find a drawing of the bottom side of the 3010 valve.



   
Quote
(@BOJAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Im not familiar with the GMV stuff but OLS is the North American distributer and has helped us in the past. https://ols-na.com/



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you guys.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top