Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
06/08/2013 10:36 pm
Hi everyone.
I dont know if this is the right forum to ask about this type of equipmen, but Ill give it a try. Maybe someone has some info on this.
I have a mobile Genie Scissors Lift to send a man up about 35 feet to repair ceilings, paint, and change bulbs.
Someone told me that this peice of equipment needs to be inspected every year to insure it is in safe working condition. This they claim, is an Osha ruling. Without inspection I am subject to a fine.
Can anyone tell me if this is true or not?
I dont know if this is the right forum to ask about this type of equipmen, but Ill give it a try. Maybe someone has some info on this.
I have a mobile Genie Scissors Lift to send a man up about 35 feet to repair ceilings, paint, and change bulbs.
Someone told me that this peice of equipment needs to be inspected every year to insure it is in safe working condition. This they claim, is an Osha ruling. Without inspection I am subject to a fine.
Can anyone tell me if this is true or not?
07/08/2013 10:33 am
Seems like a good idea to make sure any equipment your employees are using should be inspected and in good working order.
08/08/2013 5:22 am
I was thinking the same. I would think the cost of an inspection would be minimal compared to the costs involved with injury due to negligence.
08/08/2013 6:57 am
Ask your local rent-a-center! I would think they would have that answer...