Elevator Forum

General elevator pr...
 
Notifications
Clear all

General elevator print?

13 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,690 Views
(@Mikeg2294)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40595]
Looking for a print I believe it’s a general elevator? Can send pictures of controller having difficulty uploading.



   
Quote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
General of Florida or Hartford?



   
ReplyQuote
 JJR
(@JJR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Or the General in Baltimore that eventually sold the same stuff as Miami Elevator and Dover?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mikeg2294)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Here’s a picture
*(image not available in this archive)*
Attachments
IMG_5316 Small.jpeg (10.02 KB, 130 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Reminds me of the older Virginia controls



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I thought the same thing when I saw the picture



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mikeg2294)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
There’s no data tag on the controller. Any information is helpful.



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have any more pictures? Higher quality the better you can upload to imgur



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mikeg2294)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
*(image not available in this archive)*
Attachments
IMG_9490.jpeg (95.92 KB, 31 downloads)
IMG_9490.jpeg (95.92 KB, 19 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mikeg2294)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hope that is better



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can call Virginia controls and give them the building address and verify if it is theirs or not.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mikeg2294)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I reached out to them. They said it’s not there’s

Last edited by Mikeg2294; 01/20/26 01:42 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have prints for General Baltimore, LA and Orlando. What area of the country are you in? Pm me if you like



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top