Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Gen2 learn

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,808 Views
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32066]
I was trying a learn run on a gen2 and I get a ntb len error at the bottom. Tool says to add 0746 (mm) to the length of vane. If this is a parameter change I can’t find it anywhere on the tool. If it’s telling me I need to make the length of the vane that rides with the car physically longer than why was the elev ever able to do a learn run in the first place?



   
Quote
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Jump out your normal limits while doing learn run



   
ReplyQuote
(@bl1978)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It is telling you that the NTB vane length is incorrect. When entering the learn it will tell you estimated vane length for NTT and NTB and is dependent on Accel/Decel rate. If NTB signal is lost to early it reports the difference (746mm). Possibly the accel/decel rate parameter changed or you are losing NTB signal to early.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It turned out to be bad leveling sensors causing the issue



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top