Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

GCS GEN2 Fire Hat

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,657 Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#26228]
I can not get this fire hat to stop flashing. Fire service resets, car runs fine. The had jewel that runs off the RSL, 32-3 on this car and the jewel in the serial position indicator are both on so not an output problem, not to mention it’s flashing. SESL is the output, I can test the I/O, the output off the RSL board goes off when in test and I can turn it on but the one in the PI never stops. I’ve also tried moving the output but still no change. I thought SES-02 bit L looked promising but it is off, tried turning it on and back off, clearing PF RAM, no change. Kind of out of ideas.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I bet the SESBLNK input is just on



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yep



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sometimes it helps to think out loud..HAHA



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top