Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Garavents express 2

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,957 Views
(@Jamesrett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36318]
I have a Garaventa express 2 on my route. It’s stuck at the bottom and the platform won’t lower. I can hear the replay clicking. As usual there’s only owners manuals and prints. My question is, how do I manually lower the play form? Is there a way to manually lower the platform? And are all the controls behind the big plastic shell? Thanks



   
Quote
(@RyeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
All the controls are behind the plastic cover. There is a way to to lower the platform down by removing 2 bolts, one on either side. If the lift is way down at the bottom it may need to be bumped up manually. I think I had one that had the "safety" trip near the bottom that had to be jumped out to run up or something



   
ReplyQuote
(@Robotech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Print
Attachments
image000000.jpeg (193.55 KB, 19 downloads)
image000001.jpeg (225.81 KB, 8 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top