Elevator Forum

Garaventa Elvoron M...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Garaventa Elvoron MR

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,763 Views
(@celtic elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31191]
Hello all,

I have a residential Garaventa Elvoron MR elevator and the position indicator on the COP is reading a question mark. I have tried changing the PI and I have also tried to reset the encoder positioning. Does anyone have any ideas what to do with this?

A little info on Garaventa they will not talk to you unless you are a dealer and they are referring me to the local dealer here. I have reached out to them several times and never get a response. If anyone has a place to start I would really appreciate the help.



   
Quote
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ive had similar issues with garaventa as far as tech support and the only way around it is to get in touch with a field guy... do you know any garaventa guys locally? thats your best bet unless someone here has dealt with this issue... i dont have much experience with the Elvoron so im not much help there but definitely ask around to see if you can get in contact with a field guy, theyre usually helpful at least they have been for us in the past



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What city and/or country are you in? Do you have wiring diagrams/schematics??



   
ReplyQuote
(@celtic elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes I have schematics. Phoenix Arizona.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM me, I think I can help



   
ReplyQuote
(@Farhad)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi I am having the same issue that cop displays question mark , been told plc needs to be replace , any ideas, thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@RyeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check a couple things on the board:
Check PLC-board SW201 (should be on).
PLC SW202 should be off



   
ReplyQuote
(@Amicrazy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You don’t need a new board



   
ReplyQuote
(@Farhad)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This is a Garaventa CPL and has a direct logic06 PLC not sure what switches you are talking about ? anyone has seen this issue on these units?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you resolved your issues with this unit?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top