Elevator Forum

Garaventa Artira st...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Garaventa Artira stair lift

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,103 Views
(@boomer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40262]
Anyone have a manual? I have one over speeding in the down with capacity. Need to adjust to pass inspection.



   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When you say that the unit is over-speeding, do yo mean that you are tripping the arrestor switch at the lower end of the unit??



   
ReplyQuote
(@Stanley Hudson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'd first confirm exactly what's triggering the overspeed condition before making an adjustment just to get it through inspection.

If it's only happening in the down direction under load, I'd be looking at whether the speed is actually outside spec or whether something in the governor/arrestor setup is causing it to trip prematurely. Condition and adjustment of the braking components would be worth checking as well.

I'd try to get the Artira service manual and verify the manufacturer's settings before changing anything. With a safety-related issue like overspeed, adjusting it by trial and error could create a bigger problem than the original fault.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top