Elevator Forum

Garaventa 5200 seri...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Garaventa 5200 series manual needed

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,384 Views
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21590]
I'm in need of the adjustment maual for this lula garaventa controller. My email is [email protected]. Thanks in advance!!
Attachments
IMG_3629.JPG (2.1 MB, 55 downloads)
IMG_3627.JPG (2.06 MB, 41 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anybody??



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have Tyler or Columbia doors?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'm not sure, I was only on job for a short time. It is linear power door operator maybe an esi



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I emailed it to u yesterday



   
ReplyQuote
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I didn't receive maybe try [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top