Elevator Forum

Fujitec Swift Futur...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Fujitec Swift Futura

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,321 Views
(@Televator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12327]
Is the fujitec software for a swift futura job specific. We have a laptop w/ software and just acquired a new job that has this, wondering if we can use the tool for both jobs? If not, does thyssen even sell a tool w/ fujitec software anymore?



   
Quote
 Pmw
(@Pmw)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
did you ever get an answer to this? i'm having the same problems now in a group of cars i just picked up in the same building. have rvm's and i have a laptop with futura but i cant communicate with any of them



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
When you say “ you can’t communicate with any of them”, do you mean you’re plugged in to the RS232 connector on any car, but your Wizard program won’t open at all?
I was wondering if the baud rate might be set incorrectly.



   
ReplyQuote
 Pmw
(@Pmw)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes I have. The fuji mechanics in my area haven't been able to communicate with it in the past either. There is multiple cars in the building but they are on opposite sides of the building. I found online that it is possible they used remon or that I have to plug into the port on the back of the RVU unit. I haven't had a chance to get in there and try it yet. I think I'm going to try tomorrow.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have the Fujitec specific Wizard program? It should say Fujitec on the main menu screen.



   
ReplyQuote
 Pmw
(@Pmw)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yes i have wizard and it works on other futuras but these controllers were shipped directly to fuji's office i guess and we cant get into wizard when we plug in with any of the passwords



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Right, it is a different Wizard program. The regular Wizard will not work. Maybe you can buy it directly from Fujitec.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It looks like this:
Attachments
Fujitec Wizard.png (183.63 KB, 63 downloads)

Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 05/01/21 04:00 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@EaglesFinest)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is there any way of getting a copy of the program without buying it?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top