Elevator Forum

Experienced Technic...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Experienced Technician Wanted

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,365 Views
(@bk2fla)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19880]
hello all. I am a service manager for a large independent company located in south florida. I am looking for a route technician. please reply if interested or forward to someone who might be. details can be discussed.

thank you



   
Quote
(@chicago)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm in, your union shop



   
ReplyQuote
(@bk2fla)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
non-union but able to match scale



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What about Annuity,medical,and pension?



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What about if you're canadian



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
bk2fla,
Since Florida is your market. I am curious, what is the union machanics wage?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top