Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

ESCO SELECTOR

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,521 Views
(@Local 84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30106]
Hello all. I’m looking for any information on an Esco A7 selector have to set it up from scratch and do not have any info on it thanks for any help.
Attachments
1D0420CF-9679-4D38-8C57-CC0DFFC6371F.jpeg (116.36 KB, 76 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You have an email address that accepts attachments?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local 84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the reply and yes I do

Last edited by Local 84; 10/29/20 03:49 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Local 84)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted by Rolly
You have an email address that accepts attachments?

I just sent it to you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Buffered OUT!)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know this post is years old, is it possible that you may still have this information? I cannot find anything on a front and rear A7 selector with a short floor. Selector has 8 tapes. Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top