Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

ESCO ELEVATOR

11 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,262 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37293]
Hi

I have a 2 stop ESCO elevator intermittent shutting down.
Wiring diagram # DC -89-10618

Does any one have a print and any common problems with this thing. All small relays most 110v and bunch of artisan time capsules . I always find it on the bottom floor. Door will open but calls don’t stay latched



   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Also forgot to mention a main line reset fixes it and it will run all day. Seems to shut down every other day.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Could it be the low oil timer?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
That’s a good idea. Does anyone have any documents that show me which timers are what.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I looked at an esco print I have on my phone and it looks like they use MT as the low oil timer



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Nobody has a print they can share ??? No ESCO pros out there ? Lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What year is the controller? I may have something close



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi. Thank you

This is the wiring diagram number
# DC -89-10618

480v

I think late 1980s but not sure

This is my email
[email protected]

Last edited by Jluff; 04/19/24 11:40 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I sent you a pm



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tramguage1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you figure this one out?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes. It was the MLT timer There was 2 motor leads tied together where the connection was coming apart

Last edited by Jluff; 04/25/24 07:18 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top