Elevator Forum

equipt/manufactuer ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

equipt/manufactuer do you feel most comfortable on

17 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
26.6 K Views
(@bayblue)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I love all the older hydros. Some of my favorites to troubleshoot are Esco, Rotary, South eastern, Dover solid state, DMC, MCE, Westinghouse. I enjoy LRVS but usually have to fight my frustration.

Absolutely hate Kone, not as a company but from an electrical print standpoint. I have a serious lack of understanding how to troubleshoot the 831 and the other models that use a million input output boards. Haha

I've been making most of my progress on the schindler 330A's they can be fun to troubleshoot at times.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oleeightball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just love post intel processor Dover/Thyssen units, T4 with scr drives by far my favorite, Dmc easy, kcm831, love them except in parking garage where moisture is an issue, otis (sorry green guys) are boring, old relay logic walk in park. Schindler least favorite... I have anything from circle bar w. To 32 bit Thyssen units., Circa 1900s to current, on my route. Fun fun....



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top