Elevator Forum

Epoch 2 Dispatching...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Epoch 2 Dispatching Problem

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,229 Views
(@ETech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#341]
I have a 4 car bank that locks up sometimes when the #1 car power is cycled. When you turn on the power to the #1 controller it shows the controller is in "Blocked" mode. Then the other three cars in the group will shut down and not respond to Hall Calls. The only way to reset the group is to power down the #1 car again. Any ideas as to what could be causing this failure?



   
Quote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is car-1 the key car in the group. I think it most likely is..I would look in that direction. Sounds like a failure in contacts. If you shut down ant other cars will it produce the same result? Most likely car-1 feeds group and then next car feeds if power is lost...



   
ReplyQuote
(@ETech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I'm not sure if #1 is the key car. The weird part is that the hall lights stay lit as if a hall call is registered but no cars show up to answer the call. If you place a car call on one of the cars with the tool it will respond to the car call. Car #1 is the only one that locks up the group when it is powered on. If the power is off on car #1 the group works fine. This problem is intermittent, it only happens every other time the car is powered up or every third time. Every time it fails the status shows "Blocked" on the tool. I have not found any thing that shows what blocked means.



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'll have to think on that one. How are the power supplies doing...Do you have a low output on one or noise (AC) on the supply in any of the car's.

Last edited by halfpick; 03/21/10 03:22 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top