Elevator Forum

EECO telescopic jac...
 
Notifications
Clear all

EECO telescopic jacks

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,221 Views
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15937]
Has anyone used these jacks? Do they work well as far as staying synced all the time?



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ABE,

Is there such a thing?

We have Two stop where the MCE controls do not sync the jacks. We just sync them every time we are there.

Syncing the jacks on units where the controller doesn't have that feature is now part of our Planned Maintenance.



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Gotcha. I was just wondering because I have had the most issues with the TKE/Dover telescopics that actually have the jack sensors and feature that syncs them once a day. I have a handful cars with ITI telescopic jacks and just a small amount of cars with leistritz or Ols telescopic jacks with no sensors or sync features and they seem to never have any sync issues.

Some of these jacks just seem to be designed and built better than others, so I was wondering if EECO was one of them. I have used their single stage in ground jacks but never a telescopic.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
normaly TKE jacks use a a valve inside each jack section , when you has lot of SYNC problems must to remplace , (this valve are inse the jack must to remove and replace, not a easy repair but take a day to do ,is less expensive than remplace jacks



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Unfortunately I am well versed in repairing and maintaining the TKE telescopic jacks. I was wondering about the EECO jacks for new twin post applications.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top