Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Eco 3000 99 fault

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,087 Views
 Ny23
(@Ny23)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38367]
Eco 3000 has anyone encountered a 99 fault power loss?



   
Quote
(@project.elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are talking about KONE esclators?



   
ReplyQuote
 Ny23
(@Ny23)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes Kone I’m getting fault 50 constantly now key switches are good I can run on inspection.



   
ReplyQuote
(@project.elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
what is the error when you put is in Normal?



   
ReplyQuote
 Ny23
(@Ny23)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
On auto it’s 50 blinking



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Fault 50 is missing start signal..

Missing Start Signal Non-manual 1 (If center position does notappear within 10 seconds
after Run Mode entered.) & 2
If start command does not
appear within 1 second after
center position disappears.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rotteapple)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have 15 of these on my route, 90% of the time 50 means faulty key switch. Check both key switches and connectors. Ohm out the 4 contacts on each key switch, I can't recall which were no or nc PM me for more details and information.

Last edited by Rotteapple; 11/29/24 03:55 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top