Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
10/04/2016 10:32 am
Hi all. Having a problem with an "NRZ out of range" error on 411 VF.
Have gone throught the LU and LD spacing in relation to DZ and each other multiple times. Have slowed down learn run velocity to make sure I was getting good counts. Encoder scaling is right on.
Have gone throught the LU and LD spacing in relation to DZ and each other multiple times. Have slowed down learn run velocity to make sure I was getting good counts. Encoder scaling is right on.
Any suggestions? thanks.
10/04/2016 10:35 pm
When the learn run is complete, what value is displayed for NRZ? 20 is an ideal value.
11/04/2016 1:41 am
The DZ and Leveling sensors in the car top optical reader box are not set correctly.
Topic starter
11/04/2016 2:32 am
Ive checked the spacing and regardless of the relationship it continues getting the NRZ out of range. Ive put the LD 1" below the DZ and LU 1" above the DZ per the instructions. Ive also tried moving them out 1/8" at a time and re-learning. Ive also moved them in 1/8" at a time. No luck.
Topic starter
11/04/2016 2:34 am
the tool just says "NRZ out of range" I dont see a value display for NRZ. Im new at manipulating the tool so its very likely I could be missing something.
11/04/2016 8:54 am
1 1/16 away from DZ is normally pretty close. At the end of the learn run, your tool will display hoistway length and NRZ. I'll have to dig around, there is a way to check NRZ for your last few runs as well.
Topic starter
11/04/2016 11:12 am
Thank you NewMech. Any help is greatly appreciated.