Elevator Forum

Dover T4 Landing bo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover T4 Landing box

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,294 Views
(@spittman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#11775]
On a Dover T4 traction, Can someone please let me know if you can replace the complete landing box or can each switch be replaced. Magnetic Reed Switches ? Anyone know part number/s or have a landing box for sale ?



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've replaced 2 complete "Banner" units (that's the company that makes them so that's what everyone calls them). We ordered them through Vertex but there are 2 different sizes from what I remember. The older blue models come apart easily and are serviceable but I'm not sure about the new ones.



   
ReplyQuote
(@spittman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks E-man. The one I'm working on is blue. I thought it came apart. From what I could tell. I'm heading to that job in the morning. But I didn't want to tear it down if I couldn't replace the guts. So thanks for the reply.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top