Elevator Forum

Dover T4 Fire Phase...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover T4 Fire Phase II problem

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,038 Views
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#543]
I have (3) T4 cars that will not cancel the calls upon pressing call cancel button in Phase II mode. Also, when the car is in phase II mode the calls do not latch until the doors close fully. I know the call cancellation circuit is working because it works when the car is on independent mode. I searched through my T4 book for a CS bit that controls the latching of calls and call cancellation in phase II operation but had no luck. Any Ideas?



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Im not really familiar with the T4-is there more than one contact that makes up when on the keyswitch when your on phase 2? Is keyswitch in the ON position only? "(kinda stuck in 2 positions)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
There is only one input for the Phase II signal from the key switch. Other than the call cancel circuit not working everything else in Phase II works normally. I have come to the conclusion that these elevators are under group II code and don't require a call cancel button for phase II operation. I don't know if call cancel was an option at the time when this system was put in because the call cancel feature does work when the car is in independent mode but not in phase II mode. Since it is group II, I should be able to put a blank where the call cancel button is now.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top