Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover T4 990 FLT

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,362 Views
(@Elev8ed1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13076]
I'm getting an intermittent 54 FLT. Until now, it's happened once a day, but it happened 3 times while I was working on insp items in an adjacent hstwy just now. This time it's down with a 990 FLT accompanying it and I can't seem to find the 990 description anywhere. I found bad aux contacts on the bk1, MC relays and replaced them along with the relays last week. I also replaced both CR1 & C1 contactors as they were sluggish and needed to be replaced as well. Thx in advance...



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you try a FLTP command?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev8ed1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes, all of my PMI's looked fine. I've never had a FLT number that wasn't listed when I searched for it. I went ahead and replaced the BK and MC modules, but I didn't see anything wrong them when I checked the voltage across them or the FLTP command.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM me an email will send a 990 fault description.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top