Elevator Forum

Dover T4 - 981 erro...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover T4 - 981 error

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
674 Views
(@Upsanddowns13)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40155]
6 stop Dover T4. Sent a learn trip and floor table looked good so saved the learn trip. When I put the car back to auto and sent a car call down the car ran down to the correct floor but at really slow speed, like even slower than inspection speeds. Then I sent a call up and it ran full speed. Back down - back to really slow speed. If it runs a full trip down the hoistway it will send a 981 or 980 error and a 17 for timeout.

Seems like the terminal slowdown switch is stuck high? But if I put that car on inspection, it will run at that super slow speed in both directions. Any thoughts on this? TIA



   
Quote
(@JAYMORRIS8186)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Need to run backup scan to setup nts/ets. Same menu you initiated hoistway scan



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top