Elevator Forum

Dover T3 Door Disco...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover T3 Door Disconnect

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,347 Views
(@WPeak)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25215]
I am currently working on a T III and the car will run a few trips and then go into door disconnect and not run again until cycled from insp to auto. I originally thought it was a mismatch of my DOL and DCL inputs. I changed them and I can watch them pick and drop on the I/O screen. It is not my door disconnect switch cause my DD input does not change state unless I switch the switch.

I also get a fault 39, which says car stopped outside of door zone - car has bad door limit or bad gate and locks, but door not allowed to cycle.

Any idea on anything else to look for. I am trying to shift focus from limits since they are new and I can watch them function. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have in a note that gate & lock failures can put the car in door disconnect as well as failures to reach a limit. Parameter DCC sets the number of limit failures before going on DD. I would pay close attention to the DZ1 & DZ2 inputs from selector, outputs to pick DZ1 & DZ2 relays and the DZM input confirming that DZ1 & DZ2 relays are both picked. The DZ relays are also in series with DOL so if one of the DZ relays did not pick, it would see both limits low and think it was out of DZ. Might explain the 39 faults.



   
ReplyQuote
(@WPeak)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So, I came back this AM with a clear head and a confidence that my limits were fine and I finally found that I was getting my OD output and my OD contactor but my GL input was never changing so I monitored DA1 and DA2 for voltage. Turns out my contactor wasn’t conducting thru pole 2 which fed DA2. Swapped contacts for now and ordered new contactor. Thanks for all the help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@David98)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know the original post is a few years back but I am currently battling a "door disconnect" issue. Runs fine the all of the sudden " door disconnect" no open at car= entrapments . Going back Monday... Any 💡 ideas...thanks David (TKE)...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top