Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover solid state

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,068 Views
(@TCElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15149]
Cant get car out of pit, has power, took ina off and jumped ins to u _ nothing. Tried power cycle and remove cards also nothing checked fusses. Any help would be great thank you.
I dont have the prints



   
Quote
(@ray oyler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check overloads



   
ReplyQuote
(@TCElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Checked



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What's the E numbers?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
TC,
Sounds like you are not picking MS. Click on "JKH" to the left of my post and then click on "send a PM" (private message). Send your email address and I'll help you with what is needed to get it out of the pit.

Sorry, I'm not willing to post this info where outsiders of our industry may see...



   
ReplyQuote
(@TCElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Jkh I wrote you back wasnt sure if you got it



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Let us know if the MS circuit info was helpful...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top