Notifications
Clear all
19/04/2013 11:28 pm
Originally Posted By: GreenPants
on fridays never pull your tools out of the truck after lunch unless absolutely necessary.
You are indeed a wise man Green Pants.
21/04/2013 12:56 pm
UC,CC and DC are 32 volt relays (black coils) make sure know one has changed one out with a 48 volt or worse a yellow jacket.
Topic starter
21/04/2013 9:42 pm
Green pant
There is wisdom in your words...
There is wisdom in your words...
TKE
This unit uses 26 volt black coils for UC, DC, & CC. The prints at this job were in mint condition. The voltage difference is clearly indicated on the print. and Jim Collett reached out with a description of the canceling sequence for this circuit. So Monday when I walked into machine room I was good to go!
Thanks for the heads up.
02/05/2013 4:08 am
I'm no fan of yellow jackets, or any other relative of bees personally.
Watch out for the wire slipping down in wcr relay those are FUN.....
Also the little plastic pieces that go around coils do get brittle and will cause you grief as well,
Here is a hint as well, put a change date on those with magic maker
After year or so I change them out.... Less trouble
And lest I forget the brass sleeve on 14/15 switches on composites....
For the new guys
Watch out for the wire slipping down in wcr relay those are FUN.....
Also the little plastic pieces that go around coils do get brittle and will cause you grief as well,
Here is a hint as well, put a change date on those with magic maker
After year or so I change them out.... Less trouble
And lest I forget the brass sleeve on 14/15 switches on composites....
For the new guys
Page 2 / 2
Prev