So if I have the car at the bottom landing and I place a 2nd and 3rd landing car call the car skips the 2nd and then stops at the 3rd. The selector is stepping in its proper sequence. When 2a1 and 2a2 pickup 2c cancels and the car goes to 3. 3a1and 3a2 pick, CC picks, CS picks and the car comes to a stop.
We are going back on Monday and I would appreciate anything you can share. We do have prints. And it seems that what ever picks and drops CC happens too quickly. And CC doesn't have enough time to pick when there is more then one car call.
Thanks
Now we have the yellow jacket relays, in every unit that has not been modded. 🙂
Solid State
The old timer had definitely pass on some of his wisdom!
I've no experiences with the yellow jacket relays. Every unit I've seen with these relay base type has had the IBM relays. I will say it is nice when you trace the trouble out that you can see the faulty contact.
Philly
What is the function of the LED? To tell you the coil is energized?
Also, thanks Jim Collett the sequence info for call canceling was spot on!
Now we have the yellow jacket relays, in every unit that has not been modded. 🙂
Yes...I can attest that the above method does work. Back then it was part of routine anual maintenance. In this day and age for a building to pay the kind of money to keep one of these things in tip top shape, it is far more cost efficient to modernize.
This unit is the exception to the rule.
Now we have the yellow jacket relays, in every unit that has not been modded. 🙂
Yes...I can attest that the above method does work. Back then it was part of routine anual maintenance. In this day and age for a building to pay the kind of money to keep one of these things in tip top shape, it is far more cost efficient to modernize.
Surely Broke Sheave, you are not saying that you are an ole timer?
LOL.
The 1st time I did this of course the car would not run and I called him to the machine room to assist me. He told me.
"DAMNIT, Just KEEP BLOWING TILL IT RUNS. DON"T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?"...LOL...