Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover relay logic

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,829 Views
 Jun
(@Jun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17167]
I am having problems with a Dover relay logic it's a triplex and car 2 will not answer an up call when it is at that designated floor but will respond to an up call if it's placed at any other floor this happens at every floor.



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Going from memory here, on a Hydraulic I believe a contact on CS relay energizes SE which energizes your at floor door open.



   
ReplyQuote
 Jun
(@Jun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Would that only happen in one direction though because it works fine if a down call is registered I was thinking of a problem in the up circuit but not sure I can try that tomorrow If I get back there



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does the call drop or does it latch and call another car?



   
ReplyQuote
 Jun
(@Jun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
call latches and another car answers



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
My best guess would be N\C contact on FX or V#2 relay in that car's controller. You need to see why you are not picking UC (Up call transfer) in that car. UC picks CS to open the doors and drop the call.



   
ReplyQuote
 Jun
(@Jun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you it was a N/C contact of FX1 thank all of you for your input



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top