Elevator Forum

Dover oildraulic so...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover oildraulic solid state boards 3 stop

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.2 K Views
(@tpine)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16077]
I have a Dover passenger elevator with solid state boards. Elevator will not run from top to bottom or bottom to top without stopping at middle floor. Call light on hall calls and car calls do not stay lit. All boards have been tested and good. Help!!!



   
Quote
(@tpine)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Also will not accept a call if the door is open



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
check switches in h'way, the spring steel gets weak and doesn't let actuator return fully.



   
ReplyQuote
(@tpine)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hoistway switches all working properly.



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
check on power bd SP to SC should be between 4.8 & 5.0 vdc, also check bd connectors have seen them get build up and give faulty connections. If you have other boards try swapping them, I've seen them check good on one system and not work in another. If all else fails I've got manuals for these, still hard copys of course, so I'd have to scan them in



   
ReplyQuote
(@Freddie)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi tpine, I know it's been quite a while but I was wondering if you ever got to the bottom of this problem you were having? I have a duplex 4 stop with the same issue. Replaced all the boards on both cars, checked all the capacitors, changed out the capacitor diode board on both cars and it's still not accepting car or hall calls unless the doors are closed. Thanks for any info.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local57)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am having the same issue on this 4 stop duplex. I replaced all cards in both racks.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top