Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
27/03/2018 2:25 am
Hello all,
I have a Dover oildraulic 1982 simplex that is not opening the door.
DO relay as well as well as OHS do not get energized. I see in the prints that one end comes from the SOLID STATE CARDS. Is there a way of telling if it is one of the cards that is faulty, and if so, which one?
Other that the prints, I dont have anything else on this elevator.
CD gets energized when the elevator is traveling though.
Thank you in advance.
I have a Dover oildraulic 1982 simplex that is not opening the door.
DO relay as well as well as OHS do not get energized. I see in the prints that one end comes from the SOLID STATE CARDS. Is there a way of telling if it is one of the cards that is faulty, and if so, which one?
Other that the prints, I dont have anything else on this elevator.
CD gets energized when the elevator is traveling though.
Thank you in advance.
27/03/2018 7:56 am
The easy answer is DZ or DOL. You need both inputs to the cards and if you do get the OD output you need to get through a DZ relay contact to pick the OD relay.
Topic starter
27/03/2018 10:35 am
DZ is picked, but there is no power going through the contacts of DZ, so I guess I am not getting the OD output. But why not?
DOPB will not get it to open either.
DOPB will not get it to open either.
27/03/2018 10:40 am
How do you know that there is no power going thru the contacts of DZ?
Topic starter
27/03/2018 10:46 am
When DZ is made I get 0VDC on all contacts of DZ to 24D.
28/03/2018 12:23 am
You need the DOL and DZ inputs before it will output OD
Topic starter
28/03/2018 9:29 am
I understand that I need DZ in order to output OD. But like I stated before, there is 0VDC on the contacts of DZ. How do I get power there? Does it come through one of the cards? the DOORS card? Power card? That is the question I have... Please I need help, the elevator is down and customers are agravated already.
Thank you.
Thank you.
29/03/2018 12:58 am
We just worked on a solid state 15 minutes ago. It Would run on inspection. We would Go to Automatic and no doors. We had a bad contact on IN2. It did not see Auto Operation.
29/03/2018 10:32 am
Jump the door open button and use your meter on the logic rack, black lead in SC. To get OD output, you should read 5v to OD test point on power board and 5 v at IN not (1X) and 0v at PCP (1-1) if IN not or PCP are in the wrong state there is something wrong with an IN2 relay contact. If those are all right then you need a new power board. If OD read 0 v, go to the door board, DO not test point needs to read 0v, DOL not (pin2-11) has to read 5v and DZ (pin 2-K) reads 5v. If DO not read 5 v make sure DOB not is at 0v (2-6) and ULD is at 5v (2-R)
Topic starter
29/03/2018 10:56 am
Ok guys, problem solved. DOL was bad. Replaced the contactor at the door operator and it is working now. Thank you so much for all your help.
30/03/2018 4:44 am
I feel like that was my first suggestion
Topic starter
30/03/2018 7:38 am
Yes it was Indirtwetrust. I should have mentioned your name in my previous comment, apologies. Thanks again.
30/03/2018 9:27 pm
Check the micro switches in the operator (both N/o & N/C) CHECK THEM ALL. Make sure the cams are making up the micro switch if that doesn't work chances are its the door card.