Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
28/05/2016 3:59 am
Has anyone done this conversion? Thanks.
28/05/2016 7:24 am
If I wasn't going to do a complete door package I'd put a MCE Smartraq closed loop operator on it instead. All your changing is the motor. Supply some open, close and nudging commands to the new door controller and your good to go. No need to change out all the linkages.
Topic starter
28/05/2016 10:00 am
Thanks. I heard trying to make the mechanical end of it to line up was a headache. Appreciate the help
28/05/2016 11:01 am
Screw the MCE Smartraq. It's a door operator, not a space module. MCE overcomplicates EVERYTHING. Put a GAL Solid State and be done with it.
Last edited by E-man; 05/28/16 03:01 AM.
30/05/2016 11:21 am
The Otis/Unitec AT-400 works great on Dover door equipment as well. Get rid of all the bearings and linkages that wear out.