Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover hd 73

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,380 Views
(@United tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#12042]
Anyone else have issues with the switch rollers in the cam box not rolling. I have a few that just drag along the cam cutting grooves over time. Should I replace switch as we doesn't seem to help free them up



   
Quote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have had same issue. I sprayed corrosionX ($20 a can, but I love that stuff) on them and they were spinning like a dream.



   
ReplyQuote
(@United tech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the reply. The ones I'm having issues with are outdoors so they get some water from time to time. I'll have to give that stuff a try. Somone from the previous service company bent the switch for osd2 so it doesn't touch the cam. Not sure why but I need a few switches anyways.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top