Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
11/09/2011 8:31 pm
Two Dover DMC's, two separate buildings, both cars all of a sudden do not take bottom floor car calls. Hall calls work fine and cars will go there. Car call buttons are functioning and contacts are making when pushed. Plugs at the CLC board are tight and all wiring is ok. Any ideas? seems odd that both of these happened within the same day.
12/09/2011 12:47 pm
Did you try another learn run? Do you have the World Electronics service tool?
I'd check the parameters first, to make sure that car call is enabled, and also that opening is enabled.
Last edited by Vic; 09/12/11 04:49 AM.
Topic starter
12/09/2011 8:18 pm
No one has been near the cars with any type of tool, and both cars go to the bottom floor no problem on hall calls and open and close doors just fine. Cars run fine. These happened within days of each other.
Last edited by VerticalTechNY; 09/12/11 12:18 PM.
12/09/2011 8:49 pm
Car Call Lockout/Security?
Topic starter
12/09/2011 9:55 pm
Will check when I get back up there (2 hours away). I don't think so in these buildings. Seems really odd though, like someone is playing games.
13/09/2011 11:13 am
I had this same problem, only with the top floor car call only. It ended up that someone had put two of the LCC connectors relating to security lockout in the wrong poisition, they were one slot off. I found this by using the interface tool, and saw the lockout input was on, this seemed strange since we had no lockout switches, after first assuming it was the clc board and replacing it, we traced out the wiring and sure enough 2 LCC connectors had been swapped in the wrong position, maybe one of your competitors is messing with you.
14/09/2011 12:45 am
I've encountered this same problem on a job that came through the inheritance process. "Hey...why doesn't this thing go to such and such a floor?" Tearing the last half of my hair out, it was discovered that the PEC had created their own "security key switch" by utilizing the light/fan key location. 2 hours later...AAARG!