Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
12/10/2017 8:45 am
Bank of 3 Dover composites. One of the cars is out of service for repair. The other two are in service but only one is answering calls. The other car is running wild Non-Stop. Can anybody help me with this dispatching or is it something else?
14/10/2017 7:30 am
I have seen this before. Cross connect between controllers(cars) not done right.
Simplest option; if repairs are not for controller; is leave power on that car too. Disable car so it will not run (inspection, stop switches etc.)
Of course you must tag every thing as to condition and notify your repair crew and any other mechanics that will be on site
Simplest option; if repairs are not for controller; is leave power on that car too. Disable car so it will not run (inspection, stop switches etc.)
Of course you must tag every thing as to condition and notify your repair crew and any other mechanics that will be on site
Topic starter
18/10/2017 1:41 am
Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I was already aware of that and it's not doing anything I just took over this job with 5 Composites and the guy moved to Florida and I don't have his number. I'm just going to keep on reading and looking at the print as much as I can