Elevator Forum

Dover composite 350...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover composite 350fpm 5 year test

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,280 Views
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37762]
Is anyone familiar with dover composites? I have to do a 5 year on one and I've probably seen a composite 2ce in the last 10 years. I think I have some dover paperwork but not sure if it has any testing procedures and or tips and tricks for those controllers



   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Full load Car Buffer test 1.Put car on independent service on controller. 2. Block DO relay contacts to prevent door operation. 3. turn off main line disconnect and swap MF! and MF2 (motor fields). Turn on main and set up top floor car call. Car will go high speed onto the pit buffers. Keep final limit active. 4. turn off Main Disconnect and put fields back to normal and place car on inspection. Station helper at pit to observe buffer return. Jump Final limit and insp up to get car off buffer. 5. Restore Auto operation (still on independent). 6. Bring car back to mid hatch

Empty car cwt buffer test. See above instructions except: step 2a wire safety rod down to prevent safety setting at top of hatch, step 3, setup bottom car call Car will run up and cwt will bottom out buffer. 4a Inspection dn to get cwt off buffer

I think removing OS fiel wire puts car on Independent service and removing ins field wire puts car on Inspection operation It has been a long time since I did safety tests, but this was a great way to perform buffer tests



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
OS and INS are controller terminals. Touching field wire from INS to INU or IND would run on inspection. I don't remember final terminals. I would always test buffers with a 4x4 post before running these tests just to free them up and check for return



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you I appreciate it



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top