Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
04/06/2020 3:55 am
Have a duplex DMCI, problem is hall call keep latching by itself and when either elevator go to those call it will not cancel the call either.
Anybody have problem like that before?
Thanks,
Ken
Anybody have problem like that before?
Thanks,
Ken
04/06/2020 4:10 am
If you have recently lost your parameters, I would check to ensure that the car ID’s are correct. I’ve had similar issues on a duplex when the to units are fighting over which one is the master.
Topic starter
04/06/2020 4:22 am
car ID and master and slave parameter had been check already.
Can I switch master and slave from one car to the other?
Can I switch master and slave from one car to the other?
04/06/2020 4:36 am
You should be able to. Though if they are set correctly already, I wouldn’t worry about it. Have you tried turning one off at a time and seeing if the problem is Isolated to one car? Could be a bad CLC on one car, causing the issue for both.
Topic starter
04/06/2020 4:44 am
Will try it out tomorrow
Thank you,
Ken
Thank you,
Ken
08/08/2020 12:32 pm
Log in and make sure your call cycling is turned off. Also check your
CLC - Adjustments- 30 to 34 confirm you have cars identified 1 and 2
CLC - Adjustments- 30 to 34 confirm you have cars identified 1 and 2
Ihave 90 DMC 1 on my route and can help with whatever you need.