Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
01/12/2017 6:23 am
Hello. I got a dmc1 won’t leave floor but does at first accept an up call. These are my clc errors
32 002
9 001
32. 004
13. 002
13. 003
And 31 I think also.
32 002
9 001
32. 004
13. 002
13. 003
And 31 I think also.
02/12/2017 11:38 pm
13 is Low Oil, 32 is clipped interlock and 31 is lost gate switch. Probably door lock problem unless you’ve picked in causing those. If the pump isn’t running, start at your RUM output and follow the print to see why you aren’t running.
04/12/2017 10:52 am
I hate these kinds of problems. Valve? Relays? Switch tree?
Eliminate one group at a time, and it is a pain. Sometimes the shotgun gets it, sometimes it don’t.
UP1&2
DN 1&2
TMS
HW1,2&3
Door linkage
TSL wires
Bad starter coil
Clogged up level adjuster screen
And of course, clipped locks or bad contacts HW or Gate.
Make sure your door tracks are ramp free.
Clear your error log and you’ll know the next ones are accurate next time in.
Eliminate one group at a time, and it is a pain. Sometimes the shotgun gets it, sometimes it don’t.
UP1&2
DN 1&2
TMS
HW1,2&3
Door linkage
TSL wires
Bad starter coil
Clogged up level adjuster screen
And of course, clipped locks or bad contacts HW or Gate.
Make sure your door tracks are ramp free.
Clear your error log and you’ll know the next ones are accurate next time in.
05/12/2017 6:03 am
I thought he was saying the car won’t run at all. Should be pretty easy to probe through and see what isn’t happening