One thing I forgot to mention, I got on the car top during phase II and tried to open the door manually with the button on the door board and had the same result. It seems the software is preventing the door from opening for some reason. The open button on the door board works normally when the car is in normal operation. WTF!!
Maybe check CLC timer 7 as well (stuck DOB)...
Since the door operator will close straight away, i think you need to find out if the DC is from the controller and is the cause of the doors closing or is the pcb on the door itself doing it. I would check this first, then swap the PDO pcb to see if it's on the door itself or there is a rogue limit causing this fault. It's a good fault but we love this stuff.
I'll need to check the software version of each car. Yes, checking inputs through variables. When the car is on inspection, the doors are easily opened manually with bull wheel. CLC 18 = 001. I did try to change the other car to Master and this car to Slave and the hall calls did not work, so switched back. Not sure if both cars show MAS, need to check that. If you hold constant pressure on DOB, doors will continue to open 1" and re-close. Need to verify DCL and DOL in this sequence. FYI, doors work normally on independent service. DOB and DCB working correctly on independent and normal.