Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dmc fault 019-001

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,685 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28614]
Getting a power loss detected , but no power loss to system fault . The AC supply to CLC dropped , but p5 supply did not . I noticed when the fault happened I lost my light on reverse phase relay . So I pulled it and the car still worked. It was jumped out from previous company . Some one gets stuck once a day with this error. Do you think my car station panel power supply is bad ? Or is this a wiring issue ? Where does my AC power come into CLC ?



   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I’m thinking building power or my disconnect forks are the problem because I lose light on phase monitor relay. What do you guys think ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That makes sense. On the other hand I have seen those orange VMs get pretty erratic when they fail. Could also be the toggle switch in the COP. I believe the AC comes in on LCC11 pins 13 & 15.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks dirt. electricians from the building said the line from breaker was a mess and they repaired it. Got the car running now. We will see if happens again



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ive come across about 5 of those RPRs bad, causing issues. All but one was useless, meaning that it was already upgraded to soft starter, but [censored] didn't remove it from circuit.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top