Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dmc fast tool

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,082 Views
(@Postal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7509]
Looking for a "expired" fast tool for "experimenting" purposes
Need one on the cheap



   
Quote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ill take one also, if any one has a couple extra willing to pay handsomely



   
ReplyQuote
(@Postal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Scott is there a way to fix a expired fast tool??

Anybody take one of these apart?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't know what you think you'll find inside Postal, But I would assume no great secrets will be revealed.
Cases below. Pick and order. Then you get to program. That's where the magic is.

http://www.2t.com/terminals.htm



   
ReplyQuote
(@Postal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yup I kinda figured it was software related but

My question is anyone fixing the old units??

If so how much???

Kinda would like a hand held fast unit



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I was fortunate enough to get my hands on one..and is tool worth its weight in gold...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
eci west can get an expired tool up and running, around a grand or so.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top