Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

DMC door issue

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,069 Views
(@Amullark)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34936]
Have a DMC when I try to relearn the does it comes up with ODA LOCK ISE ISR the doors only open a couple inches if I help the doors open they close in their own I have replaced the door board due to having 312 , 317 door faults and other clc door faults since replacing door board I have communication back in controller I also replaced clc board learned hoistway and still won’t learn doors the door board put in was a repaired board and it won’t open or close with buttons on the door board either. I have another door board coming in but wanted to see if any other information might help I went through all adjustments on clc and door seem to be good it just a 2 stop with front openings thanks in advance



   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are your jumpers on the board in right spot ?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top