Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dmc 1. Dzr switch.

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,114 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19773]
Is the dzr switch black , real small n rivited to a piece of metal in the selector ?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes sir



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok thanks. I have people getting stuck in elevator and I think that is the culprit. I'm getting port faults when trying to hook up with my lap top. I never used it for dmc so I think I may be using wrong pin connector cable



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If the car leaves the floor about 4" and stops, trapping people, there is a very good chance. If you could see if you have a 006 selector fault that would pretty well clinch it.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top