Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
27/10/2019 10:39 pm
Hi guys, i am having a problem with a 6 stop Hydro, 2 front doors and 4 rear doors.
I have the computer for it from WE, it say not communication. LED on main board in COP is off, so makes sense.
I manage to get power back to the board (not sure how), power supply replaced, main board sent for repair.
It works for couple hour then shutdown when you leave of course.
Doors open at the main floor, PI off.
I have the computer for it from WE, it say not communication. LED on main board in COP is off, so makes sense.
I manage to get power back to the board (not sure how), power supply replaced, main board sent for repair.
It works for couple hour then shutdown when you leave of course.
Doors open at the main floor, PI off.
Any ideas or pointers cause it really drives me crazy.
Thank you so much.
27/10/2019 10:49 pm
Is the LED off again? You might consider replacing the 3 pole toggle switch and the LCC11 MTA connector.
Topic starter
27/10/2019 10:54 pm
Thanks Indirtwetrust, I will keep you posted.
Topic starter
03/12/2019 7:17 pm
Hello Indirtwetrust,
I played with the LCC11 connector and had the car running for 2 weeks. it is back in and i cannot find anyone that has this type of connector.
Would you have a supplier in mind by any chance?
I am pretty sure that it is the issue.
Thanks.
I played with the LCC11 connector and had the car running for 2 weeks. it is back in and i cannot find anyone that has this type of connector.
Would you have a supplier in mind by any chance?
I am pretty sure that it is the issue.
Thanks.
03/12/2019 8:13 pm
I’m
Currently having trouble with com. Where is the LCC11 connector
Currently having trouble with com. Where is the LCC11 connector
Topic starter
03/12/2019 11:11 pm
Main COP board top connector.
04/12/2019 10:49 am
Do you have a TKE parts catalog?
Topic starter
03/02/2020 2:10 am
Indirtwetrust, I do not.
Would you be able to share?
Thank you.
Would you be able to share?
Thank you.
05/02/2020 2:25 am
I'm actually having this same issue - or I was, but now i can't get the CLC watchdog to come on at all. Before I was able to reset the car - I had to fiddle with the LCC11 plug and power it on, and it booted up. No luck now. Replaced the plug after I found it offline this morning and the same reset didn't work. Still no watchdog. New battery, verified P5.
I found a replacement connector and crimp tool for making your own plug on Mouser Electronics. I'll link to the parts if anyone needs it.
I seem to remember a tip from someone (maybe at World Electronics?) about repairing CLC boards - there's a capacitor that can go bad or something. I remember doing it and getting a car running, but I didn't make notes, like a moron. Maybe that's what's going on here?
Topic starter
28/11/2020 9:45 am
I did end up replacing the LCC11 connector and it worked until this week. Basically 1 year and 2 weeks without issues.
I'll try to keep this thread updated, at least if it comes back I'll where to look.
I'll try to keep this thread updated, at least if it comes back I'll where to look.
28/11/2020 1:02 pm
What faults are you getting?
Topic starter
29/11/2020 3:30 am
Com fault. I have 5V going on the main CLC board, its red light is off. The 2 resistors below the LLC11 connector are extremely hot.
I the that the diode above might be bad.
I the that the diode above might be bad.
30/11/2020 1:17 am
It’s more or less normal for the resistors to be hot. If the diode was shorted it would pull down the 5v from the power supply.
If you have no light on the CLC, make sure 5v is above 5.10vdc on the board, across the diode is a good place to read it, there is not more than a few millivolts of AC on the 5v. If that is good, it’s either the CLC or the software.
If you have no light on the CLC, make sure 5v is above 5.10vdc on the board, across the diode is a good place to read it, there is not more than a few millivolts of AC on the 5v. If that is good, it’s either the CLC or the software.
30/11/2020 11:23 am
I had a car where I had 5.10vdc to pins 1&6 but still couldn't get the LED on the CLC to light. Tried another board and same issue. Gave my spare board 6vdc from the emergency light battery and it lit up so I replaced the power supply and the car was back running. AC ripple didn't seem bad but the board didn't like it.
Topic starter
02/12/2020 6:33 am
We pulled the board to send it for repairs, I'll keep you posted.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Page 1 / 2
Next