Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

dmc-1 clc testing

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,625 Views
(@Tony D)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20371]
Does anyone have a test procedure for the clc to check for proper voltages.



   
Quote
 Ck1
(@Ck1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You should have at least 5vdc across the D72 diode on the top left of the CLC board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tony D)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you I will check on that.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
At what voltage should the battery be changed? Do you change the battery with the power on ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I pulled one once after a power off and it was 1.7 volts and still holding the memory. I wouldn't trust it though, I'd replace it if it was under 3 volts but that's just me.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you don't know how old the battery is and there is no date written anywhere, just replace it and write the date somewhere. Batteries are cheap. Slip a piece of paper on top of the battery before pulling it out so the holder doesn't snap closed and short out your CLC. Set the 5v PS for 5.1 vdc at the CLC and the 12v to 10.75 vdc at the PS.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PS?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Power Supply



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top