Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dmc 1. Bad boards

11 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,058 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31342]
Hi. Got a dmc 1 that had power problems in building. CLC is communicating and giving me 003-002 (selector communication bad)
And 003-001 (front door communication bad) . I think I lost door operator board and selector board. Does anything else generate these codes ? I’m surprised my clc is communicating with those boards in shaftway if they are bad .. usually they need to be disconnected to communicate with CLC . I’ll be back in the morning to trouble shoot some more before ordering boards .. has anyone encountered these codes before ??



   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Does anyone sell dmc software anymore ??



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
On a py2 door operator is 675et2 software compatible with ET4 software ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Also is a py2 interchangeable with a py4 door board



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PY2 and PY4 boards are interchangeable and it doesn’t matter what software is in them.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks dirt. Is it possible the swing return power supply is only affecting my car top boards ? I originally ruled that out because I was able to communicate with clc from machine room. But I don’t think I have power to p12 on door board. Only led I have is p150 on door board. And selector is dead also. All my machine room fuses were good. But maybe the swing return 3amp fuse is in COP and only dropping out power to car top ?

Last edited by Jluff; 07/03/21 02:37 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well, ya… the power supply is dual output. 5v to CLC and 12v to door and selector. 12v output should only be 10.75-11vdc.
The 12v output in the power supply could be bad or one of the 2 boards has a short that’s pulling down the voltage.

Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 07/03/21 02:57 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Are Those test points on the power supply in COP? That’s definitely my problem. Does vertical express sell the power supply ? i have never replaced one

Last edited by Jluff; 07/03/21 05:15 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
...
Attachments
DMC-1 Pwer Supply.png (164.25 KB, 66 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Vertical express and world does: part# 9841507



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ale H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you need IMS software that include the Fast tool for DMCI Dover write me to [email protected]

We have an special price.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top