Elevator Forum

Cycling calls on Ot...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Cycling calls on Otis gen2 mrl

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,821 Views
 Drui
(@Drui)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40992]
Hi, I’m looking to find the blue tool button combination to put a gen 2 mrl into cycle mode from top to bottom, specific floors, or random floors

Thanks



   
Quote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
M1315 Rand-c
0 = disabled
1-255 = seconds between random calls



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Rand h for hall calls



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hex67)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
TPos-1 and TPos-2 would be used for specific positions. Also IO 323 and 726 to remove it from the group and disable the doors.



   
ReplyQuote
 Drui
(@Drui)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Guys:
I tried m1315 but it brings me up to a parameter adjustment page. Actually I do m 1 3 and then the third digit I put in begins changing a parameter. I see nothing about Rand c. On this controller though when I’m in the blue tool all I have is menu 1 ocss and 2 Mcss after the module key. Any ideas where it would be?



   
ReplyQuote
 Drui
(@Drui)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I tried m1315 but it brings me up to a parameter adjustment page. Actually I do m 1 3 and then the third digit I put in begins changing a parameter. I see nothing about Rand c. On this controller though when I’m in the blue tool all I have is menu 1 ocss and 2 Mcss after the module key. Any ideas where it would be?

Originally Posted by MX4
M1315 Rand-c
0 = disabled
1-255 = seconds between random calls
Originally Posted by Bowtiedrooster16
Rand h for hall calls
Originally Posted by Hex67
TPos-1 and TPos-2 would be used for specific positions. Also IO 323 and 726 to remove it from the group and disable the doors.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hex67)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like you have old software. Try plugging into the installation port with the umbilical plugged into the GECB board.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top