Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Crusty

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,732 Views
(@crustyone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37066]
How do I set up the 3D operation of the G3510 detectors with the G3851 Memco Panachrome Universal Controller.
I have checked that the door detectors on the correct doors (TX on the left looking from the landing) and (RX on the right)
I have the manual and have been trying to use the 3D (Smart 3D set up, but cant get the 3D to work
Can some one help. Thanks.



   
Quote
(@Fehlerteufel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does 2D detection work?
Is the alignment of the light curtain correct (height, depth, parallel, in a line)?
What type of landing door/cage door is installed?
Car doors with a rigid door cam have a negative offset when opening from the closing edge of the car door to the landing door, which means that 3D detection does not work reliably or at all.

Is the earthing cable connected?

Light curtain type set correctly G3510?
3D function activated?
What does the display status show?

Attachments
Detectionarea 3D 2D LC Pana.jpg (42.88 KB, 13 downloads)
Detectionarea 3D 2D LC Pana offset.jpg (45.99 KB, 11 downloads)

Last edited by Fehlerteufel; 03/15/24 07:35 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@crustyone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The car and landing doors are single panel center opening.
The detectors are correctly installed and aligned.
The 2D works perfectly.
I will check on site re the offset between the car and landing door front edge and get back to you.
I am not sure that I am following the correct set up in the Memco manual.
Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Maston)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Crusty,
Did you figure this out? We are having the same problem with our Panachrome Smart 3D install.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top