Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Conquest Home Lift

19 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
13.4 K Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23527]
Does anyone have a manual or any procedures for a Conquest 5200 series home lift? I’d settle for a manual for any model Conquest if it might point me in the right direction.

Thanks



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Never heard of a Conquest. Where are they out of?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The prints say Ontario Canada



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it concord?



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any pics of the board/ controller?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Pics
Attachments
B9407849-6C58-4D29-99E5-42B2DC7AFDA2.jpeg (2.09 MB, 67 downloads)
402BD10D-0268-47EE-9E48-119E67FF328C.jpeg (1.72 MB, 52 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe Garaventa ended up buying Conquest and your pics look just like one of the Garaventa LULA controllers I've seen, so it might be worth checking with them if you can't find anything anywhere else.



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I found a pic of the garaventa job I worked on. It looks just like the one you have just a different data tag.
Attachments
IMG_1467.JPG (162.07 KB, 47 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Wow! That’s it. Do they have an Encoder and a board in the car with dip switches that you use to do a hoistway scan?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Do you know what model of Garaventa that is?



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes, there was an encoder behind the cop that rides the rail. I have a pic of the controller tag but it just says LULA for the model. There was a series on the tag but I couldn't read it from my pic. The job I worked on had a manufacture date of 2010 and had power 2 speed doors and a GAL Canada linear operator.



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Here is a pic of the data tag. it looks just like yours just different name. Wish I would have got the controller series in the picture.
Attachments
IMG_2667 (1).jpg (87.97 KB, 36 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I’ll bet it says 5200. It seems to be the sam exact controller. Thanks for that. I’d still like to find a manual for it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We picked up one of these garavanta ' s a couple of years ago. I've had to replace the encoder twice and the I've had to replace a couple of the force guided relay bases.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ya my problem was the Encoder O-ring. Have you seen some kind of a manual for them?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top