Elevator Forum

Cheney Wheelchair l...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Cheney Wheelchair lift

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,113 Views
(@Dan Donlin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10323]
Hello all. I have a Cheney Wheelchair lift that is stuck on safties. I tried manually running it up, but no change. It only travels about 24 inches so there is not alot of access space under the unit. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks , Dan



   
Quote
(@rac66)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did the lift move at all when you tried to manually run it up?



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have two of these units. You can PM me or try email Jim at [email protected].

You will need to align the governor pin and lever arm in order to set the cam.



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
jhk is correct. It can be a real pain in the a$$ and definitely requires 2 people to reset in my experience.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dan Donlin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes it moved up about 6 inches.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top