Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
04/09/2020 11:46 pm
GUYS SORRY SOMEONE CAN HELP ME:
I HAVE TO CHANGE THE DATE ON THE KONE KCE. SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT. I DO NOT HAVE A PHONE. I DON'T HAVE SMART CONNECTOR. IS THERE ANY PROCEDURE TO CHANGE THE DATE?
THANKS IN ADVANCE
MY EMAIL: [email protected]
I HAVE TO CHANGE THE DATE ON THE KONE KCE. SOMEONE KNOWS HOW TO DO IT. I DO NOT HAVE A PHONE. I DON'T HAVE SMART CONNECTOR. IS THERE ANY PROCEDURE TO CHANGE THE DATE?
THANKS IN ADVANCE
MY EMAIL: [email protected]
05/09/2020 12:43 am
Can you see date and time without miniconsole or phone? I use my phone ore miniconsole where i can see the time.
05/09/2020 2:42 pm
no I can't see the date without a telephone or mini-console. I ask if there is a procedure for changing the date in another way
06/09/2020 12:59 am
i don't think so... ☹️
17/11/2020 11:20 am
Anyone know where I can get miniconsole phone app from?
08/03/2021 9:39 pm
HELLO FRIEND.
YOU DO NOT NEED ONLY THE "ANDROID TELEPHONE" MINICONSOLLE PROGRAM BUT YOU ALSO NEED THE SMART CONNECTOR. THE SMART CONNECTOR BLOCKS EVERY 3 MONTHS - I HAVE THE PROGRAM BUT THE SMART CONNECTOR IS BLOCKED. IF YOU NEED, SEND ME AN EMAIL.
YOU DO NOT NEED ONLY THE "ANDROID TELEPHONE" MINICONSOLLE PROGRAM BUT YOU ALSO NEED THE SMART CONNECTOR. THE SMART CONNECTOR BLOCKS EVERY 3 MONTHS - I HAVE THE PROGRAM BUT THE SMART CONNECTOR IS BLOCKED. IF YOU NEED, SEND ME AN EMAIL.
24/08/2021 2:23 am
Hello to all
I have the smart conector can someone to tell me where can i downliad the miniconsole app
Thank you
My whatssap is 0040761697691
I have the smart conector can someone to tell me where can i downliad the miniconsole app
Thank you
My whatssap is 0040761697691
24/08/2021 11:15 pm
You only need the smart connector on the first version of KCE. The minconsol app is locked and can only be used by kone